Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Up to $11 and back down

I started off 6-3 at the $6s moving my bankroll up to $165 so I could start the $11s. I proceeded to go 3-3 at those and the rake moved me back down to the $6s where I went 3-3 in 6 frustrating games. I don't think the skill level at the $11s is that good, but the players I got in general were much better than the people at the $6s. Small sample size so I bet I just got a harder batch this time. I ended the day at $161.75 I wanted to get up to the $11s again before I stopped for the day but I couldn't quite make it.

Over the past couple days I did a couple of hand history reviews with some people on 2+2. Its very helpful to see their comments and think about hands in a different way. Even if you don't change your game its good to think about all the different lines you could take. It is something I want to keep on doing.

No comments: