Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Grinding it Out

Another good day going 8-5 putting me up at $150.50. In 10 days I have 78 sngs (definitely could play a lot more) for a $100 win. It feels really good to be solidly back in the winning column, and this is definitely sustainable.

I ran some numbers for bankroll management (using my probability and computing knowledge (its a class)). Assuming my win rate is 55% (its actually like ~61) and I only play a level if I have 15 buyins for it then my risk of ruin is 0.01% (one time in a thousand) assuming I can only move down two levels. If my win rate is up at 60% then that drops to 0.000001 (one time in 100000000). So I'm feeling pretty safe about my bankroll (I'm planning on formalizing this and then posting a little web app that people can use).

No comments: