Sunday, December 28, 2008

Interesting Day at the Tables

I started the day off up 3-2 but then I went on a 5 game slide. I then dropped three games to the same person. One flop all in preflop, and two games where we went all in on the flop and I had 75% equity. After I win one back from him all of a sudden he wants to quit, even though he got the money in good! After that I was back down to like $90 and was not very happy at all (Bronocos were getting crushed on Sunday Night Football). But I rallied really well in the next 11 games and won ten of them.

The last one was just weird. The guy played like a maniac the first few levels c/r and bluffing a ton. Once we got to 40/80+ he turned into an uber nit. He would call oop and give up every time. I started to cbet 100% and he would always fold every time. When he got short he doubled up a bunch of times (he got the money in way good a bunch), but I could always grind him back down in a few hands. I don't know what that guy was thinking. He also needs a copy of preflop push/fold tables...

I ended the day at 13-8 through 21 games for a profit of $24.75. That puts my online bankroll at $135.75. My confidence is through the roof and I'm excited to start crushing the $11s soon.

No comments: